Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming the Opening Sequence

      On Sunday (2/27), Jazmin, Anyeska, and Lesly all went to Dollar Tree to gather props and makeup so that we could film our opening sequence. They bought makeup which is shown down below, worn by Lesly along with the props bought. Afterwards, Anyeska drove to my house to pick me up. Once I arrived at Anyeska’s, Jazmin and I went into the kitchen to make fake blood, using cornstarch, corn syrup, and red food coloring. It took us roughly 10 minutes to get the perfect mixture. Afterwards, I went over the storyboard to better understand the movie. Simultaneously,  Jazmin was doing Lesly’s makeup with clay, foundation, lipstick and our very own homemade fake blood. When Jazmin was finished, we gathered our props and drove over to the abandoned house where we planned to film. When we got to the abandoned house, we started decorating it with fake snakes, a creepy doll, fake blood hand prints, and the broken mirror.
      In front of the abandoned house, Anyeska, Jazmin and I played frisbee as Hangeno recorded us. The next scene we filmed was the scene where I went off to get the frisbee I came across the unknown entity. We filmed all of our outside scenes on Sunday. It took us around three hours to film all of our outside scenes. Of course, we had to reshoot our scenes a few times before finally getting it right.






No comments:

Post a Comment